Pages

How Scrapbooking Quotes Can Enhance Your Love Life?

Truly, scrapbooking quotes can enhance your love life when you feel down with your relationship. Scrapbooking quotes can bring back a sweet memory between the two of you, instead keep anger torn you to pieces. Let me ask you something…

Do you remember the day when you go out for a date with your girl friend?

Well, I do. I remember when we go to the mall (well, for some reason it’s our favorite place), and we holding hands, and my heart beat were extremely fast!

Hey, it’s my first time to hold a girl’s hand you know. Please, trust me on that. I even not kiss her that day…….

Since that day, we go seeing each other more often. Talk on the phone, going out for a movie or just to eat and talk. It’s a wonderful memory for me and for her. And I don’t know exactly when I starting to collect movie ticket and restaurant bill, but I think about 2 year ago.

And I even don’t know that was called scrapbooking!

Sometimes, we both not in a good mood. There were times when I get jealous to her or we have a fight. And it stresses me out. But when I open at my scrapbook album and take a moment or two to look what I have put there previously, and stumble upon a scrapbooking quotes that I wrote, it is make me think and bring back those memory when we have a good time and laugh.

And I realize that we still in love and that argument between us are silly thing to do.

You see, scrapbooking quotes are not just scrapbook paper accessories (although it is). Like Amy C say in her article, “Creative Scrapbooking Quotes That Are Perfect For Your Scrapbook”

“They are the gems of your scrapbook. Scrapbooking quotes are little sayings that make you laugh, or touch your heart.”

It does to me, and so can you. It's strange how a scrapbooking quotes can makes us believe that love is something that worth to fighting for, and not just feeling that can disappear so quickly.



No comments: