Pages

Scrapbooking quotes for scrapbooking

You, scrapbooker master must already know what a scrapbooking quotes and what are they use for. Scrapbooking quote can be used in many themes, such as friendship, cats, girls and many others. But, I find out Jennifer Gormly article. She had found a scrapbooking quotes for scrapbooking. Because I find it interesting, I share it with you in here.

  1. When life hands you scraps, make scrapbooks.

  1. Scrapbooking fills my days- no to mention my living room, bedroom and closet!

  1. Once I got into scrapbooking. I forgot how to cook.

  1. If it’s not in the scrapbook, it didn’t happen.

  1. I’m not a tourist, I am a scrapbooker!

  1. I’m not unorganized… I just need a bigger scrapbook room.

  1. We spend all day making memories. I spend all night making scraping them!

  1. Saving memories one page at a time!

  1. Photographs are violent people. First they frame you, and then they shoot you, then they hang you on the wall. But if you’re real good they will scrapbook you!

  1. There would be no universe, without creativity and in my little world; it’s a must – Juanita William.

You can use it if you like, or find another that suits you need. You can always modify a quote that you may find; after all it’s your personal memories. You can do what ever you like with it. There’s plenty of source to find a scrapbooking quotes, a website, a book, friend, family or a blog (like this one ^_^), just use your creativity to find them.

By the way, if you want to share your favorite quotes, just leave a comment, I will make a post about it. Beside, it nice to share happiness that you feel to others, right?


No comments: