Pages

Achievement Quote

  • ...Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it....Greg Anderson
  • ...it is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. ...Thomas Jefferson
  • A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain. ...Mark Twain
  • A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you died. A completed scrapbook shows you lived!!!!!….unknown
  • A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should. ...Anonymous
  • A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step. ...LAO-TZU
  • A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on it's shoes. ...Mark Twain
  • A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success....Elvert Hubbard
  • A mistake is just an opportunity to be creative! ...Christi Watson
  • A mistake is simply another way of doing things. ...Katharine Graham
  • Accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory. ...George Patton
  • ACHIEVEMENT The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become....Harold Taylor
  • Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action....Benjamin Disraeli
  • Adversity is the stuff that shows whether you are what you thought you were. ...American Proverb
  • Aim at the moon and at least you can do if amongst the stars …bella phillips
  • All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ….Walt Disney
  • All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular positions. …Adlai E. Stevenson
  • All successful people have a goal. No one cam get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and who he wants to be....Norman Vincent Peale
  • All that we are is the result of what we have thought. ...Buddha
  • Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing....Abraham Lincoln
  • Always continue to believe, never lose faith and never give up. This applies to everything in your life. And it applies to every principal that one chooses to believe in. If something is worth believing in, it is also worth defending at all cost, no matter how mundane....Johnny
  • Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest. ...Mark Twain
  • Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. ...Og Mandino
  • Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars....Harriot Tubman
  • Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity. ...Og Mandino
  • America is a melting pot, the people at the bottom get burned while all the scum floats to the top. ...Charlie King Quoth the Raven
  • Anticipation makes the Pleasure. ...Dove Wrapper
  • At first people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they hope it can be done, then they see it can be done --- then it is done and the whole world wonders why it was not done centuries ago....Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • Attempt the impossible in order to improve your ...Bette Davis
  • Be careful Today for after.. it shall be your past..and you shall deal with it Tomorrow....HELEN REBIBIS RAMOS
  • Be creative, use your talents to serve God. 1 Timothy 4:14...Apostle Paul
  • Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them....William Shakespeare
  • Be the labor great or small, do it well or not at all. … Unknow
  • Being challenged in life is inevitable; being defeated is optional. ...Roger Crawford
  • Believe in yourself, others will follow…Unknown
  • BELIEVE TO ACHIEVE.. ...HELEN RAMOS
  • Blueprint of a Layout: photo printing...9 cents a photo cardstock...5 cents a sheet patterned paper...69 cents a piece adhesive...$2.99 embellishments...$5.00-$25.00 (max) ------------------------------------ Preservation of Memories & Having A Sense of Completion, when it's all said & done = PRICELESS!!...KellyCali
  • Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them- a desire, a dream, a vision....Muhammad Ali
  • Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved....Helen Keller
  • Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones....Phillips Brooks
  • Come to the edge. We can't. We're afraid. Come to the edge. We can't. We will fall! Come to the edge. And they came. And he pushed them. And they flew.…Guillaume Apollinaire (French Poet, Philosopher)
  • Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice....Bethany Hamilton
  • Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.… Scott Adams
  • Creativity is not the finding of a thing, but the making something out of it after it is found....James Russell Lowell
  • Critique is like medicine, you gotta take it to get better. …Unknown
  • Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind....Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)
  • Cynics do not contribute, skeptics do not create, doubters do not achieve. Be positive!...Gordon B Hinckley
  • Dare to do now, what you could do later. ...Natasha Kogan
  • Democracy is…the conviction that there are extraordinary possibilities in ordinary people....Harry Emerson Fosdick
  • Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved....William Jennings Bryan
  • Disability is not a 'brave struggle' or 'courage in the face of adversity'....Disability is an art. It's an ingenious way to live.… Neil Marcus
  • Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out. ...Benjamin Franklin
  • Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail....Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail...Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Do not waste one moment of time looking for someone to complete you, but rather search for the completeness God has already placed within you...Kate Buxbaum-Prado
  • Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. ...Mark Twain
  • Do your best and let God do the rest…Unknown
  • Do your best and you'll have no regrets. …Unknown
  • Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. ...Oprah Winfrey
  • Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. ..unknown
  • Don't give up when your on the brink of a miracle. ...Unknown
  • Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ...John Wooden
  • Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve....Mary Kay Ash
  • Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power. ...Shirley MacLaine
  • Energy and persistence conquer all things …Benjamin Franklin
  • Even if you possess desire and discipline, without action you will never obtain what you want....Unknown
  • Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people....Garrison Keillor
  • Every day of your life is a page of your history. ...Unknown- On a Hero Arts stamp
  • Every great and wonderful thing started out as just an idea. ...Unknown
  • Every man dies, not every man really lives. ...Braveheart
  • Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. ~ 'Closing Time' by Semisonic...Semisonic
  • Every noble work is at first impossible. ...Thomas Carlyle
  • Every sorrow endured, every fear conquered, every challenge faced made my forebears who they were and made me who I am.…Unknown
  • Everyone’s a star and deserves the chance to twinkle. ...Marilyn Monroe
  • Everything rises and falls on leadership. ...John C. Maxwell
  • Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better. ...Pat Riley
  • Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. ...Truman Capote
  • Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty. Believe in them, and try to follow where they lead....Louisa May Alcott
  • Fearlessness Happens When We Are Not Motivated By Safety But Are Driven By Passion....Unknown
  • Feel the fear, and do it anyway. ...Unknown
  • Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best....David O. McKay
  • Finish each day and be done with it...tomorrow is a new day...begin it well. ...Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • First say to yourself what YOU WOULD BE then do what you have to do. ...Epictetus
  • For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else....Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters ... ...Mettalica
  • Give me a place to stand and I will move the world. ...Archimedes
  • Give your best to this world and you will receive the best in return. ...Unknown
  • Goals Are Dreams With Deadlines ...Diana Scharf Hunt
  • Good, better, best; never let it rest till your good is better and your better is best!...unknown
  • Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people....Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ...Unknown
  • Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self-confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense....Thomas Arnold Bennett
  • Hearts are the strongest when they beat in response to noble ideals. ...Ralph Bunch
  • Here Rests in Honored Glory An American Soldier Known But to God...Unknown Soldier (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier)
  • Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade? ...Benjamin Franklin
  • Honor is better than honors. …Unknown
  • I am different from Washington; I have a higher, grander standard of principle. Washington could not lie. I can lie, but I won't. ...Mark Twain
  • I am easily satisfied with the very best. ...Winston Churchill
  • I am finding that by using the right materials for scrapbooking, does come in handy.I had a friend that I just gotten into it and she is wondering why everything has too be acid free. I was told with acid free paper that your pictures that you put into your photo album, won't turn yellow....Maryanne
  • I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy....Og Mandino
  • I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship. ...Louisa May Alcott
  • I am not young enough to know everything. ...Oscar Wilde
  • I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do....Helen Keller
  • I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul. ...William Henley
  • I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk....Anthony Robbins
  • I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true....Walt Disney
  • I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious...Vince Lombardi
  • I firmly believe that any mans finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle---- Victorious!!!!...Vince Landard
  • I have no time to quarrel, no time for regrets, and no man can force me to stoop low enough to hate him....Laurence Jones
  • I hope my achievements in life shall be these: That I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need... That I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been....Unknown
  • I know my thoughts create my reality. I focus on what I want, rather than what I don't want....Orin & DaBen
  • I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or he became me....Cary Grant
  • I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. ...Michelangelo
  • I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation, but I'm working on the foundation....Marilyn Monroe
  • I want to see you game boys, i want to see you brave and manly, and i also want to see you gentle and tender. Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. Courage, hard work, self mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to a successful life. Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike...Theodore Roosevelt
  • I wonder if I'll be held responsible for this? ...Lucas- Empire Records
  • I would have written of me on my stone: I had a lover's quarrel with the world. ...Robert Frost, Epitaph
  • I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time....Jack London
  • If anyone asks what your accomplishments are...show them a picture of your children....Cat Esta
  • If happy little blue birds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can't I? ...E. Y. Harburg
  • If I can see it, I can do it. If I just believe it there is nothing to it. I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky....R. Kelly
  • If it is to be.....It is up to me! …Unknown
  • If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it....Jesse Jackson
  • If there's ever a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you should remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you....Christopher Robin - Pooh's Grand Adventure
  • If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves....Thomas Edison
  • If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be where you've always been...Unknown
  • If you are on an honest journey to find yourself, you'll find God. ...Martin Sheen
  • If you are willing to learn, your life is limitless. ...Vera Wang
  • If you can dream it, you can achieve it! You can have everything you want out of life, if you help enough other people get what they want out of life!...Zig Ziglar
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse....Walt Disney
  • If you can imagine it, You can achieve it. If you can dream it, You can become it....William Arhur Ward
  • If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything. ...Marva Collins
  • If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars. ...Unknown
  • If you do not worry about whether the world is being fair or not and you are persistent, there is nothing stopping you from accomplishing your goals and there is nothing that is stopping you from making something of yourself....Kiera Lanier
  • If you don't think you are as good as everyone else on the floor, then you might as well be sitting in the stands...Blaine Wilson
  • If you dream it . . . you can become it. ...William Arthur Ward
  • If you fail to plan,you plan to fail. ….Unknown
  • If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced....Vincent Van Gogh
  • If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got....W.L.Bateman
  • If you live in the past, you will die in the future. ...Unknown
  • If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. ...Mark Twain
  • If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. ...Emett Brown
  • If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right. ...Mary Kay Ash
  • If you're gonna learn, you might as well learn from the best. ...Jensen Ackles
  • I'm not a failure!!! BOO-YEAH!! …Unknown
  • I'm so far behind that I think I'm ahead! ...unknown
  • Imagination is more important than knowledge. ...Albert Einstein
  • In God I trust I will not be afraid; What can man do to me? psalm 56:11 ...The bible
  • In life there is a lot of things we can be proud of, but in MY life you are the only one....Tayrina
  • In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd. ...Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
  • In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich. It is very easy to overestimate the importance of our own achievements in comparison with what we owe others....Dietrich Bonhoeffer
  • In the Murphy Law of Scrapbooking.... The minute that you're completely done with a LO, within the next couple of days, only then will you be sure to find the perfect embellishments either in the back of your drawer or when you are out at the store! Ugh!! :/...KellyCali
  • it had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things....Elinor Smith
  • It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them....Mark Twain
  • It is never too late to be what you might have been. ...George Ernst
  • It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere....Agnes Repplier
  • It is not only what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do....Moliere
  • It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices. ...Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
  • It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who does actually try to the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who -at the worst- if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly. Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat....Theodore Roosevelt
  • It takes a long time to become young. ...Pablo Picasso
  • It's good to list down our past achievements. When I looked back at my past successes, I realized I had a legacy behind me, and I meant to keep going.…Khairul Syahir
  • It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ...Walt Disney
  • It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ...Walt Disney
  • It's never wrong or ugly, it's unique and part of you, LOVE IT! …Unknown
  • It's not so much how busy you are, but why you are busy. The bee is praised, the mosquito is swatted....Marie O'Conner
  • It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. ...Sir Edmund Hillary
  • It's sexy to be competent. ...Letty Cottin Pogrebin
  • I've always had those little goals that I've worked toward-They add up. ...UK
  • Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great....Mark Twain
  • Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much. ...Blaise Pascal
  • Know in your heart, what you're doing is right. Know you can do it, with all of your might. Know that the goal is one clearly in sight. Believe in yourself. You'll shine bright....From Honny
  • Lead your child down a path...let it be the path to enthusiasm.......unknown
  • Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. …Unknown
  • Let your dreams carry you on wings of promise all the way to the stars!...B Trenton
  • Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon…Doug Larson
  • Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed. ...Corita Kent
  • Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these moments at a time. As we begin to change this moment, we begin to change our lives....Trinidad Hunt
  • Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself Who do you want to be ???...George Bernard Shaw
  • Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ...Bernard Shaw
  • Life is what you make it …Unknown
  • Life isn't a matter of milestones... But of moments. ...Rose Kennedy
  • life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain....Zach Carter
  • Life may not always be a party, but while you're here you might as well dance.…unknown
  • Like water, be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world....Brenda Peterson
  • Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much…Unknown
  • Look forward, not backward. Be a leader, not a follower. Focus on your successes and learn from your failures. Stay away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Trust your hopes, not your fears. Go the extra mile at your job....Alexander Lockhart
  • Love yourself and everything else falls in line. You really do have to love yourself to get anything done in this world....Lucille Ball
  • Make an effort to be the best, make the best on every effort....Tayrina
  • Make memories because no one can take them away ...Cyndi Neumann
  • Make others happy WHEREVER you go, not WHENEVER you go....Anonymus
  • Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to. ...Mark Twain
  • Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up....Thomas Edison
  • May all of your dreams become reality!...Unknown
  • May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility....Mary Anne Radmacher
  • Most people search high and wide for the keys to success. If they only knew, the key to their dreams lies within....George Washington Carver
  • Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius...Mozart
  • Never are you more aware of what you want than when you are experiencing what you don't want...unknown
  • Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life....Sandra Carey
  • Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory....Norman Vincent Peale
  • Never, never, never give up....Winston Churchill
  • Nevermore...Edgar Allan Poe (tombstone of Edgar Allan Poe)
  • No matter how you look at your life today....Your Life remains the best thing that ever happened to you because the totality remains your greatest achievement...Moneshearl
  • No one can really pull you up very high--you lose your grip on the rope. But on your own two feet you can climb mountains....Louis Brandeis (1856-1941)
  • No steam or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined....Harry Emerson Fosdick (1878-1969, American minister)
  • Noble souls, through dust and heat, rise from disaster and defeat the stronger....Henry Wordsworth Longfellow
  • Nobody got anywhere in the world by simply being content....Louis L'Amour
  • Nothing great was ever achieved by being a wimp....Katherine DaSilva
  • Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm....Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Nothing is more then this day...Goethe
  • Nothing is worth more than this day....Unknown
  • Of course i don't look busy... i did it right the first time…unknown????
  • Oh, if they can't do it right- you do it! it'll be done your way- better.…Unknown
  • One life to live for Christ my Lord, One life to do my part, One life in which to give my all With fervency of heart....Brandt
  • One man's trash can be another ones treasure. …Unknown
  • Opportunities are everywhere, but who dare to use it....AYMAN AL-BURTI
  • Opportunity is all about you. Reach out and take it....Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work....Thomas Edison
  • Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ...Les Brown
  • Our greatest glory is not in failing, but in raising up every time we fail....Ralph Waldo Emmerson
  • Our Lives are inspired by the dreams of our youth. When you combine passion and hard work success is always possible. While no road is ever straight, dedication and persistence will always lead you to your dreams....Arte Moreno
  • Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results...Anonymus
  • Our lives begin to end the day that we become silent about the things that matter....Martin Luther King
  • Our talents are a gift from God. How you use your talents is your gift to God....unknown
  • Our very infirmities help us unexpectedly...William James
  • Out of intense complexities intense simplicities emerge....Winston Churchill
  • People are quick to criticise but not to compliment....Peggy Palm
  • People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing....Dale Carnegie
  • Personality can open doors . . . but only character can keep them open....Elmer G Letterman
  • Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday....Don Marquis
  • Progress, however, of the best kind, is comparatively slow. Great results cannot be achieved at once; and we must be satisfied to advance in life as we walk, step by step....Samuel Smiles
  • Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort. ...John Rushkin, 1819-1900
  • Reach for the moon, if you miss it, you will land among the stars…Unknown
  • Running is a great metaphor for life, you get out of it, what you put into it....Ophra Winfrey
  • Satisfaction lies in the effort, not the attainment. Full of effort is fully victory....Mahatma Gandhi
  • Save your money and some day it will return the favor.…unknown
  • Self-admiration giveth much consolation....Unknown
  • Set a goal for today, achieve it, take pride in your accomplishment at the end of the day. Sleep well, wake up and set a goal for today....Sheri
  • Set yourself on fire for the things you believe, and people will come from miles to watch you burn!...John Wesley
  • She listened to her heart above all the other voices....Kobi Yamada
  • Sometimes you have to take the leap, and build your wings on the way down. ...Kobi Yamada
  • Spirit is the essence of who we are. ...Michelle L. Casto (Motivational Speaker)
  • Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible....Saint Francis of Assis
  • Success is having some place to go, a vision, a desired future state. Happiness is the journey to get there....Nigel D. Alston, Motivational Speaker
  • Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts. ...Sir Winston Churchill
  • Success is not the key to happiness. happiness is the key to success. if you love what you are doing, you will be successful.…Unknown
  • Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand....Chinese Proverb
  • The best time to do something significant is between yesterday and tomorrow. ...Zig Ziglar
  • The day a boy becomes a man, is the day he shoots his first buck. ...Cheyenne Aker
  • The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ...Albert Einstein
  • The distance is nothing, it is only the first step that is difficult ...unknown
  • The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ...Eleanor Roosevelt
  • The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it....Michelangelo
  • The importance of motivation cannot be exagerated. Self Therapy for the Stutterer by The Stuttering Foundation of America...Hulit
  • The injuries we do and those we suffer are seldom weighed in the same scales. ...Aesop
  • The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes...Charles S. Swindoll
  • The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. ...Theodore Roosevelt
  • The only way of DISCOVERING the limits of the POSSIBLE is to VENTURE a little way past them into the IMPOSSIBLE....Arthur C. Clarke
  • The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the devil. ...H.L. Mencken
  • The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. ...Bette Midler
  • There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first or last time. I owe him my best....Joe DiMaggio
  • There is nothing that war has ever achieved we could not better achieve without it....Havelock Ellis
  • To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment....Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • to laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition, to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived: this is to have succeeded....Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ...Joseph Chilton Pearce.
  • Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. ...W. Fusselman
  • Trying is failure with honor. Don't try to do something. Just do it. ...James Arthur Ray
  • Wanting Something, Changes Everything ...Doreen Peterson
  • We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. ...Willy Wonka
  • What does not destroy me makes me stronger. ...Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has power, genius, and magic in it. Begin it now....Goethe
  • When someone asked Da Vinci what was his greatest accomplishment, he replied 'Leonardo Da Vinci.'...Unknown
  • When you know better, you do better... ...maya angelou
  • Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think. ...Anonymous
  • Would the boy you were be proud of the man you are? ...Anonymous
  • You Can't Be The Best If You're Lazy! … Unknown
  • Your priorities determine your progress. ...Unknown

No comments: