Pages

How To Use Vellum Quotes For Your Scrapbooking Quotes

As a scrapbookers, we all know the importance of a scrapbooking quotes. Especially, when there is something absolutely-very-important memories involved, such as your loving memory with your spouse ^_^.

We can find a lots of free scrapbooking quotes site like Scrapbook, Great Inspirational Quotes etc. You are free to pick one of those quotes, and use it for your own need. But, to make scrapbooking a LOT easier, you can also buy a Vellum Quotes.

Some of you may try to rub or scraching (come on, confess!!). But actually, you have to cut your vellum scrapbooking quotes first and stick them on your paper anywhere you want. To attach your vellum scrapbooking quotes to the cardstock, you can use many ways, such as:


1. Brads.
2. Paper Piercer or needle
3. Eyelets
4. Vellum Tape
5. Adhesive Spray

Brads

Make your holes in the corners to secure your vellum scrapbooking quotes to the cardstock. You will need something to make a small hole for the brad to go through such as: a 1/16 hand held punch, lay your vellum where you are going to want it, hold it firmly in place and then use the punch to make a small hole where you want the brads to be. Do this in the top 2 corners. Then, push your brads through. Spread the 'arms' and flatten in the back and thats it.

Paper Piercer or Needle

Make sure you have something soft under your cardstock and your vellum scrapbooking quotes. Lay your vellum where you are going to want it, hold it firmly in place and then push the needle through the vellum and the cardstock. I generally do this in the top 2 corners. Then push your brads through. Spread the 'arms' and flatten in the back and thats it.

Eyelets

Use the 1/8 hand held punch to punch the hole. Push your eyelet through your vellum scrapbooking quotes and turn the whole thing over, just like you would a pancake - to flatten the back down.

 


Vellum tape

Use it just like regular adhesive to
your vellum scrapbooking quotes.










Adhesive Spray


3M 76 Hi-Tack Spray Adhesive, Clear 18.1 Oz. Aerosol Can Lay your vellum scrapbooking quotes face down on a protected area and spray a thin coating on the back and then apply to your cardstock.


 





There you go, hope you find it useful...Happy scrapbooking all!

PS: I just wondering, can i ask you something? OK? Btw, what is your problem when you want to scrapbook? Share your problem with us in the comment area.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rubbed, I failed.
I googled, you saved me.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I rubbed, I failed.
I googled, you saved me.
Thank you

Jaspenelle Jovian said...

Ditto on what Suzy said, I did the same, googled, found you - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Wow i totally thought they were rub-ons....dang it... haha =]

Anonymous said...

I rubbed and rubbed and failed! I'm a beginner and had no idea on how to use them. I goggled and you saved me. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

You definitely helped me! I had bought a bunch of vellum quotes b/c I liked them but had no idea what to do with them. Just like many other scrapbooking materials I have purchased! I am a NEW scrapbooker and trying to start my first one, for my newborn! I just can't figure out what to do. But your post is a big help. It also helped explain how to use brads. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

thank you...I was haveing such a hard time trying to figure out how i used them. so i did what everyone seems to have done an googled. I had planed on starting a scrapbook for my newborn an now i can. so again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I bought my packs at Walmart. These packs come with no instuctions at all, and no one at the store knows what to do. They should really put instructions in these things. Now I know thanks to you. Thank you so much!!!!!

Unknown said...

I too, failed to realize these were just 'cut and paste'...I bought mine at Walmart too w/ no instructions...thanks for all the info!!

Anonymous said...

Yea i still dont get how to put that on there. i bought a pack of these vellum notes and i want to scrapbook with them. dont get it

ANGEL SIPES said...

I also rubbed and failed... I'M NOT REAL BLONDE THOUGH :-) Just had a fake blonde moment.

Thank you

dona4jc said...

I rubbed and it did not work! I googled and found this. THANKS! Oh, and I bought mine from Walmart too!

Nicole Voelkel said...

Too Funny. Looks like I wasn't the only one who tried to rub it on. That's for telling me how to do it. It's been a mystery to me.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, I rubbed and scratched...and felt totally dense. I GOT MINE AT WALLMART TOO. Thank you for letting me know I am not alone. Now I am clued in and can't wait to start using them.

Anonymous said...

I need to confess also! I tried rubbing the vellum quotes onto my cardstock sometime ago.
Yesterday I bought the Family and Friends Vellum Quote Pack and needed to know how to attach also. I am attaching card stock to 9x9 foam squares and then applying the quotes on them for wall decorations in my kitchen.
Thank you for your help.

Doni The Sixth said...

@All: it so nice to hear from all of you. glad i can help.. thank you all

Elizabeth said...

Thanks--didn't know how to use these!

CanadiensFan said...

Didn't have a clue, either - they're so lovely and I wish they DID rub-on!! Thanks so much for this!